1.    #1  
    I change mine every day sometimes twice a day! How about you?
    Are you constantly changeing themes
    or just stick with one?
    No theme, same wallpaper for months - I like consistency.
    I actually really dislike themes :P I like the stock look. Even the grey backgrounds have grown on me.
    I've kept the same theme i found from day 1 with preware, the ultimate pre theme.
  5.    #5  
    Ha ima themeohlic then :P
    I do like the stock look it's just sometimes it gets to dull for me :/
    Still.. I've yet to find a theme that I actually wanna keep and not change the next day :P
    Every Since Grayscale 3D Bevels Came Out, Ive Been Using That. I LOVE What The Creator Has Done.

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
  7.    #7  
    I like the Droid Theme(Gerard)
    by Joshhouse82 I just hate how it's the launcher is not transparent otherwise I would use it everyday :P
    2 times a day is a bit much,at most I will change a theme twice a month. Twice a day,installing,uninstalling themes,in my opinion you are asking for trouble.
    Never!
    I use the black-out theme with the glass effect suite. I will try something new every few weeks, but I always come back to this combo.
    Never.
    Global Posts
    656 Global Posts
    I don't change it. I have used Simple Black with Texture since I discovered it last fall. It provides a "Palm dark" look for several apps without changing the launcher background or any icons. It's perfect for me; I haven't bothered with looking at other themes.

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    Never.
    +1
    Except for a brief sojourn when it wasn't available, I have always used Asia. Love it. Added the glass patch (not suite, not compatible with this theme, I don't think) when it became available in Preware.
    Blaize, Mistress of Verbosity

Be nice until it's time to not be nice.--Dalton, "Roadhouse"