Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Hey guys, I was messing with my phone tonight, taped "Updates" and it said "Application updates are now available" I tap Show updates and they install and everything. I go back to the updates, and its still saying i have app updates. Yet no Apps are showing that an update is available.

I've rebooted the phone, and tried to delete all paused downloads. Still there.

I even deleted the 2 apps that did have an update to begin with. Still won't go away. What can i do?
    I think you need to contact Palm to solve this issue. I thinkits caused by an app linked to your profile that you no longer have installed (or something like that)...
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Thanks for the quick response! Looks like i'll be talking to them in the morning!

Also to add.. i just changed my phone number today as well. I bet this will have something to do with it.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Just an update, I talked to palm this morning for an hour, got it all fixed. I had to partial erase then back up my apps. All is good!
    well right now ihave that same app problem &nd iwas wondering can yue tell meh the steps they made to take to resolve the problem because irealli don't want to call them.... Thank yue
    What exactly did u do cuz i'm having the same problem too
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Sorry about that.

Back-up the phone, just go to the back up app and stuff.

Then go to device info, Reset options, and tap "Erase apps and data."

The only apps that will be backed up are the ones from the app store, Homebrew apps will not be backed up..

The phone will reset, then load the backed up info back in.

After that is all done, and its back to normal, go the the "App store"

On the bottom right corner, there is a shopping bag, tap that and you should see that there are updates to be installed, tap "Install updates" and it should be back to normal.
    I did everything and i'm still getting the "application updates are available" message
    well now dhat i restarted my apps i wanted toputmy preware back on my phone but now it keeps saying they cant find a device why isthat
    Quote Originally Posted by jaszminey View Post
    well now dhat i restarted my apps i wanted toputmy preware back on my phone but now it keeps saying they cant find a device why isthat
    You probably need to enable Developer Mode again.
    Quote Originally Posted by boyer61 View Post
    On the bottom right corner, there is a shopping bag, tap that and you should see that there are updates to be installed, tap "Install updates" and it should be back to normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio1194 View Post
    I did everything and i'm still getting the "application updates are available" message
    Same here. The steps make sense so I suppose the problem is not a mismatched local app cache, but something else.