Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Hey guys. I've owned my Pixi for about 3 weeks. So far i love it. I've been watching these forums since i've got the phone and learned a TON of stuff about this phone.

So far, I have installed about 60 Patches, and The IPhone spoof patch. Thanks goes to you guys for the info on installing it.

One thing i'm curious about.. Flash for the Pixi. I've searched and searched the forums. At one point, i seen that the Pixi will never get flash. Is this still true?

God i hope not. lol Thanks guys for any help that i had or will have in the future!!
    Welcome to the forum!

Your thread on patches intrigues me...where did you get them [on the App store]? The iphone spoof sounds cool.

Be sure to check out the 50% off sale in the App store.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister View Post
    Welcome to the forum!

Your thread on patches intrigues me...where did you get them [on the App store]? The iphone spoof sounds cool.

Be sure to check out the 50% off sale in the App store.
    I used Palm webOS Quick install, has all the patches on there. IPhone spoof is when the palm is being shown as an ipod to the mobile websites, making it easier to view.
    I'm sorry to say that it has been mention several times over the past 7 months that flash will not be on pixi anytime.
    Global Posts
    418 Global Posts
    oh well. I did see that we're getting 3d games next update though