1.    #1  
    Finally after all my complaining about the pre I went and got a pixi...I figure this plus my pre will hold me over until the next webos device comes out. So far I am liking it. I still have 30 days so lets see what happens.
    Prē *********♥
    1Ghz
    Pixi *********♥
    Patched up
    (Gone)
    Now on a Samsung Epic
    *Creator of the best thread on precentral*

RIP

Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Did you buy it outright? Im returning my evo since im not happy with it, so I picked up a new pixi off ebay with the same idea. Hoping it will tide me over till the next webos phone.
    wait a few weeks it will start gettting worse than a pre I don't own a pixi and never will ewww but my mom got one and it was horrible.
  4.    #4  
    I obtained mine through sprint. Worse in what sense? The pixi has no slider and superior build quality, therefore eliminating 3/4 of my issues.

I played with the Evo for a bit in the sprint store...I honestly couldn't see myself lugging that big thing around. Way too much screen real estate for a mobile phone. I can just alternate between my Pixi and Pre until the next WebOS device comes through the worm hole. Maybe activate my dads blackberry tour for the lulz also.
    Prē *********♥
    1Ghz
    Pixi *********♥
    Patched up
    (Gone)
    Now on a Samsung Epic

RIP

I plan on getting a pixi. I will have both palm phones. Should hold me over until the new hardware comes out!
    Quote Originally Posted by glamisfanatic View Post
    Finally after all my complaining about the pre I went and got a pixi.
    Did you get the Pixi or the Pixi Plus from at&t, b/c the Plus is much superior then the original and will outlast you far beyond the new WebOS device is released.
  7.    #7  
    I stick with sprint. I will never go to AT&T
    Prē *********♥
    1Ghz
    Pixi *********♥
    Patched up
    (Gone)
    Now on a Samsung Epic

RIP

What's the difference between the pixi and pixi plus besides for the wifi? I have my pixi plus on verizon.
  9.    #9  
    I think it has more RAM
    Prē *********♥
    1Ghz
    Pixi *********♥
    Patched up
    (Gone)
    Now on a Samsung Epic

RIP

I just got pixi plus from AT&T and so far I love it!!! my husband has it through Sprint with no wifi