1.    #1  
    Hey all,

I have some simple, well should be simple things that I cannot figure out how to do! Urghh.

1. How can I delete Web page bookmarks without deleting them all?
    2. How can I change the default Search from Google to Yahoo?
    3. Is there a way to forward to the next day and so on from the calendar as you could in Centro? Having to review a week by going back to the month calendar is a pain!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by halllis View Post
    Hey all,

I have some simple, well should be simple things that I cannot figure out how to do! Urghh.

1. How can I delete Web page bookmarks without deleting them all?
    2. How can I change the default Search from Google to Yahoo?
    3. Is there a way to forward to the next day and so on from the calendar as you could in Centro? Having to review a week by going back to the month calendar is a pain!

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hello and welcome

for starters, there is a very nice help section on your pixi itself, you can find it by just typing help on the device, there you will find videos and instructions on all manner of questions you might encounter

also advisable is to check out this section of the forum and the stiky threads within, they have great tips for all this http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ion-resources/

as for you questions
    1) in the browser, swipe down from the upper left corner and hit bookmarks, then just swipe the bookmark you want to delete sideways, and press the delete button that comes up. you can also tap and hold a bookmark then drag it to rearrange the order.

2) as far as i know, its not possible on most pre's right now, though some on Verizon have had the option for bing.
    I might be wrong about that so i'll let someone else chime in but if you were going to switch it it would be in the browser preferences, accessed the same way (swipe down from upper left in browser) as the bookmarks and other browser options.

3) if you mean to go from one day to the next, or week or whatever, just swipe your finger across the screen from right to left to go forward a day or week, and left to right to go back.

good luck.
    There are four lights.
  3.    #3  
    Thank you so much for your help! I did use the help on Pixi and it wasn't much help to me. I'll check out the section you suggested here. Thanks!