1.    #1  
    How do you transfer your contacts from your google account over to your palm profile. What i want to do is get rid of my google account and have all my contacts backed up on the palm profile. It would be greatly easier on me and would be less adding of accounts and i would have them stored in two places. is this possible?
    I keep mine in 2 places just in case sometimes palm doesn't back there stuff up well..
  3.    #3  
    Figured it out. Had to export from google to outlook, then use palm data transfer.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzukiGS750EZ View Post
    Figured it out. Had to export from google to outlook, then use palm data transfer.
    You do realize that once you do this, you can't edit them on a computer anymore right?
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    I would recommend keeping the google a/c alive. Then, if you use something like Thunderbird or Zimbra, you can have your valuable contacts stored in three locations and automatically or manually updated in the other two whenever any contact is changed in any location. Google and Palm sync automatically. Thunderbird or Zimbra can be set either to automatic or manual sync with Google.
    Like wushu2004, I may be just paranoid, but I have lost PDAs, phones, computers etc., but have never lost any of my 3000+ contacts.
  6.    #6  
    Thats what my intentions were the whole time. Keep my google account with all my contacts, but have the palm profile synced to palm.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzukiGS750EZ View Post
    Thats what my intentions were the whole time. Keep my google account with all my contacts, but have the palm profile synced to palm.
    Oh well have at it then.