1.    #1  
    I am a forum novice and I can't quite figure out how to search through previous posts/threads to find what I am looking for. Sorry!

I have 2 questions. First, is there any way to increase the vibrate function on the Pixi Plus? I am missing important work related calls all day long. I may have to return this phone if not.

Second, can I download the Adobe Flash Player needed to watch Hulu and other video content, or am I just out of luck? I so, how?

thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by jaodegaard View Post
    I am a forum novice and I can't quite figure out how to search through previous posts/threads to find what I am looking for. Sorry!

I have 2 questions. First, is there any way to increase the vibrate function on the Pixi Plus? I am missing important work related calls all day long. I may have to return this phone if not.

Second, can I download the Adobe Flash Player needed to watch Hulu and other video content, or am I just out of luck? I so, how?

thanks!
    1. Don't think you can. There may be a patch that would help you.

2. Your definitely SOL.

Sorry.

thanks!
    First question: Do you have preware on your phone? If you do not, add it, it provides a ton of functions and won't hurt your phone. While you can not increase the strength of the vibrations, you can increase the vibration time with the help of a preware patch, up to 5 seconds i believe, so it will be 5x longer than the stock vibrate. So, i guess you could say it makes it stronger because you'll feel it. I downloaded the 2.5 second vibrate i believe, or 2 second. It was about as long as my samsung rogues vibrate.

Second Question: I believe they're trying to figure out how to bring flash to WebOS, so you may be in luck soon enough.
    I hope those answers was satisfactory for you. :-)
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzukiGS750EZ View Post
    First question: Do you have preware on your phone? If you do not, add it, it provides a ton of functions and won't hurt your phone. While you can not increase the strength of the vibrations, you can increase the vibration time with the help of a preware patch, up to 5 seconds i believe, so it will be 5x longer than the stock vibrate. So, i guess you could say it makes it stronger because you'll feel it. I downloaded the 2.5 second vibrate i believe, or 2 second. It was about as long as my samsung rogues vibrate.

Second Question: I believe they're trying to figure out how to bring flash to WebOS, so you may be in luck soon enough.
    How do I get preware? I may already have it, but I am not sure?

Jeff
    How do I get preware? I may already have it, but I am not sure?

Jeff
    Application:Preware - WebOS Internals :-)