1.    #1  
    My pixi drains at a rate of 10% per hour. I have taken to sprint store they gave me new battery 3 separate times, still same prob. Finally got the pixi replaced and i am STILL having this issue. I use a touchstone back if that helps. Someone please help me figure this out, i dont know why this would happen especially if i got a new phone.....thanks
    Have you checked the battery savings tips thread?
    Also are you in a bad 3g service area?
    Is it 10% drain when idle or when in use?
    Mine drains around that when I'm using it.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    Have you checked the battery savings tips thread?
    Also are you in a bad 3g service area?
    Is it 10% drain when idle or when in use?
    Mine drains around that when I'm using it.
    about 7-10% idle, yes i havent changed anything at all. it used to drop around 1-3% idling. The only thing i can think of is that i just added an exchange email from work...(i already have one for school too) but exchange email doesnt really drain battery much at all
    Couple of possibilities I can think of:
    1. Reduce the sync time on your email to "As mail arrives." It could be checking every 20 minutes.
    2. If you aren't getting a good signal, go into Airplane mode. Searching drains the battery quickly.
    3. Reduce sync frequency on all other apps - Facebook, Calendar, etc.
    4. Even though multitasking is awesome, close apps that aren't in use.

That's what I'd check first. I'd guess your email syncs too frequently and you have mediocre service, which is a recipe for a dead battery.

If you have the Pixi Plus (I don't) you might also want to make sure you're not constantly searching for a wifi signal. Some devices do this by default, and it could be another drain.
  5.    #5  
    Okay theres a possibility that the sprint store could have been giving me old/defective batteries they had laying around in the back. So they ordered me a brand new one. I really hope it fixes the issue.