webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  Palm Pixi and Pixi Plus > Sprint Pixi Can't Text Certain Numbers
Sprint Pixi Can't Text Certain Numbers

Old 06/16/2010, 05:40 PM   #1 (permalink)

I have a weird issue with my phone. I can't send text to certain numbers (I think they're generally AT&T numbers). Some people I know with AT&T, I can send and receive texts just fine, including some people's iphones. However for others, I can't send them anything. When I try to text directly from the messangin card, I type the number in and type the message and click the send button, the message disappears and nothing gets sent. When I try to text from the phone screen or contacts, I click the SMS button and nothing happens. This is even if the number is in my contacts. It's weird, some numbers don't work some work just fine. I was wondering if there was a fix for this?
lordhung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06/17/2010, 11:58 AM   #2 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhung View Post
I have a weird issue with my phone. I can't send text to certain numbers (I think they're generally AT&T numbers). Some people I know with AT&T, I can send and receive texts just fine, including some people's iphones. However for others, I can't send them anything. When I try to text directly from the messangin card, I type the number in and type the message and click the send button, the message disappears and nothing gets sent. When I try to text from the phone screen or contacts, I click the SMS button and nothing happens. This is even if the number is in my contacts. It's weird, some numbers don't work some work just fine. I was wondering if there was a fix for this?
Interesting... I never had that issue on my Sprint Pixi. I would suggest running the webOS doctor, and resetting your phone.
sw9181 is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0