1.    #1  
    So the rubber back to my wife's Pixi is gradually falling off. It started with a little piece of the charging port door, then started working its way around the entire phone. She refuses to use an additional case..

So can we just buy and install a new back, or is this something that has to be done at Sprint? I see a back that is compatible with the Touchstone on sale, but 1. $20 seems like alot for just the back, and 2. Is it easy to replace?
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
    Yes, you can buy and install a new back, it super easy and no need to go to Sprint. $20 isn't that bad for a case especialllt for the touchstone. If you do a little bit of searching, you can probably find it a little cheaper.
    It's seven dollars at Radio Shack. Much better price than the 20 dollars they're charging.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks guys! Yeah I see that at Radio Shack...CRAZY...even on ebay they aren't any less than $20! That's so awesome...thank God for radio shack..lol

..and I just watched the Pixi review video which showed them replacing it...sweet!
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
    that was happening to my phone as well. i just went to a sprint store and they had an extra backing in the back of the store and just replaced it for free, so i'd say it's worth a shot!
    Radioshack is selling black touchstone backs for like 8.99 i think. You ought to buy one, i highly recommend them. The charging port opens so much easier, the back as a whole is much higher quality, it keeps you open for the option of the touchstone in the future and i like how it lets the ringer switch stick out just enough to be able to feel it in the dark and switch it on and off, but not enough to catch on things. It just feels so much different than the stock back. I got mine for 25$ at verizon, it was orange, my girlfriend got a pink one & the touchstone.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzukiGS750EZ View Post
    Radioshack is selling black touchstone backs for like 8.99 i think. You ought to buy one, i highly recommend them. The charging port opens so much easier, the back as a whole is much higher quality, it keeps you open for the option of the touchstone in the future and i like how it lets the ringer switch stick out just enough to be able to feel it in the dark and switch it on and off, but not enough to catch on things. It just feels so much different than the stock back. I got mine for 25$ at verizon, it was orange, my girlfriend got a pink one & the touchstone.
    I replaced the stock AT&T blue Pixi back, and got a black touchstone back at Radio Shack for $7.97. Also, got the stone for $15.97. And I haven't looked back. Love my touchstone!