1.    #1  
    for my girlfriends' birthday a couple weeks ago, I decided to get her a pixi, she had been wanting to upgrade for a while but never had the chance or the money. After activation, and a couple hours of use, the pixi started opening cards by itself, opeing the top bar menu and automating reticle taps on the screen. I have a pre and i've nevr had this issue, it's on sprint. It's still having these issues to this day. After messing with it for a little while, I had the same occurrences happen to me that she claims happen to her through her phone usage. Is it just plain defective or is this a common trend with the pixi?
    defective. it should never just open things on it's own
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Global Posts
    527 Global Posts
    sounds defective... but have you used this with a NON-Palm charger? because i experienced weird screen behavior when i plugged in a $2 charger i got off of amazon.com .. so i unplugged it and it went back to normal
    I had this problem once when it was connected into my computer. I can't remember what sequence of events caused it. I think I had it connected in USB mode, then ejected the drive from "My Computer" but didn't actually disconnect the cord itself. When WebOS was back up on the Pixi it started freaking out just as you described. Once I unplugged it it settled down.