1.    #1  
    Just relaying some information from another thread. Member philesk pointed out that Radio Shack is closing out Pixi Plus Touchstone backs and Stones. Indeed, I was able to pick up a Pixi Touchstone back for $7.97 (Black only), and the actual stone for $15.97! (The stone does not come with any of the cords or anything, you must use your original charger) Great deal!

Simply check out Radio Shack's website to see if your local store has the backs in stock. The stone is no longer on the website, so it may be a gamble. (My local store in San Antonio, TX had 5 of the stones left, and the manager told me there was no rush for them. Good luck to Pixi owners!
    The Touchstone chargers have a solid build quality, the black Touchstone covers do not.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by KevMeister View Post
    The Touchstone chargers have a solid build quality, the black Touchstone covers do not.
    I have only had mine for a few days, and it seems pretty solid. Maybe I'm a lucky one? Even so, I would only be out 8 bucks for the back. And 16 bucks for my touchstone was an awesome deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by sw9181 View Post
    Just relaying some information from another thread. Member philesk pointed out that Radio Shack is closing out Pixi Plus Touchstone backs and Stones. Indeed, I was able to pick up a Pixi Touchstone back for $7.97 (Black only), and the actual stone for $15.97! (The stone does not come with any of the cords or anything, you must use your original charger) Great deal!

Simply check out Radio Shack's website to see if your local store has the backs in stock. The stone is no longer on the website, so it may be a gamble. (My local store in San Antonio, TX had 5 of the stones left, and the manager told me there was no rush for them. Good luck to Pixi owners!
    Nice man, I am a fellow San Antonio Pixi user. I might have to check that out, or ebay, since I am eager to get my hands on the touchstone.
    Thanks for the heads up, there's a radio shack down the street from my house. Going to go check it out right now.
    I just gout out of radioshack with a touchstone, touchstone back and some screen protectors for my pixi for $30!!
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by coolguyslim View Post
    I just gout out of radioshack with a touchstone, touchstone back and some screen protectors for my pixi for $30!!
    Awesome! Glad I could help out!
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by cretz42 View Post
    Nice man, I am a fellow San Antonio Pixi user. I might have to check that out, or ebay, since I am eager to get my hands on the touchstone.
    Do you have the Pixi, or Pixi plus? And what carrier?
    I was able to find a touchstone, back, and car charger at my Radio Shack. Got screen protectors and a case coming from ebay, so I'm basically all set. This phone is great the three days I've had it, I don't anticipate that changing!
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Touchstones are now down to $13.97 at the Shack. I just bought two this AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by philesk View Post
    Sa-swwet!
    Do you have the Pixi, or Pixi plus? And what carrier?
    just a reg pixi with sprint

Quote Originally Posted by philesk View Post
    very nice, payday is tomorrow too
    since I got a touchstone in a combo pack on ebay all i needed was the back. went into radio shack on my lunch break and got a TS back for $6.46 after tax. Just waiting for my charger to ship.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Yea, I just bought my touchstone charger today! I was walking in to buy a usb speaker for my laptop, and looked at the mobile phone section. Bam! A touchstone for only 13 dollars! I was at Bestbuy last week and saw it for 50 hahaha. Though Radio Shack might have fallen "behind", I have to give it to them; they have amazing deals when you least expect it.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts

Ya Mine was the last one at my Radio shack!
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    Got mine today in Alexandria, VA. Touchstone pad, $7.95 and $3.95 for the back, works like a charm. Thanks for the heads up folks.
    Global Posts
    2,156 Global Posts
    One of my Radio Shacks has one Pixi TS back cover left for $3.97. If anyone needs it, I can run by and pick it up for you.

I'll check my Radio Shack in the mall on Tuesday to see if they have anything.