1.    #1  
    has anyone developed a working flashlight using the LED for the pixi yet...
    does the flashlight in device menu patch not work for the pixi?
  3.    #3  
    nope at least not on mine... and thats with the led manager service and systoolsmgr installed
    Poor Pixi's.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
  5.    #5  
    i know right... it was free though and you can't beat it for a free phone... its just not p0rn ready
    If you can't get flash the next best option is blindfolding the wife and telling her the lights are off when they are in fact on. Though I have never done this and would never ever recommend it as it is a misuse of trust
    I can't get it to work either :/
  8.    #8  
    I don't know... all I know is it seems like the pixi is getting the shaft when compared to the pre and its supposed to be a more user friendly phone.... I don't get why palm doesn't say "hey .... these idiots probably want a flashlight with their video camera" and then just do it.... or why some pixi owner who can code isn't pounding that **** out right now lol .... do you know if any of the developers even have it in the works?
    to be clear, im talking about the LED flashlight being used as a flashlight outside of the native camera app. not as a flashlight during video recording. thats a totally different, and actually functionable, patch
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by cmilette View Post
    to be clear, im talking about the LED flashlight being used as a flashlight outside of the native camera app. not as a flashlight during video recording. thats a totally different, and actually functionable, patch
    it's functional? It's not on my pixi... You've seen this work???
    Quote Originally Posted by fkindonkeys View Post
    it's functional? It's not on my pixi... You've seen this work???
    it worked the first time i installed it.
    i just tried it out again, just to make sure, and nothing >.>
    hurrah for incompatible patches..
    Are you high?
  13.    #13  
    I was actually but that doesn't take away from either issue... We still need people to develop cool things for the pixi and one of those things is a flashlight using the LED that also works during video recording... So my being high only made the request seem less than educated.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    I read somewhere that it's possible it could be in a future update? At least the interworkings for someone to be able to patch it. If I could find the link. From what I recall reading it wasn't possible currently within the OS. Could be mistaken though.