1.    #1  
    My first question is,

when you download from preware, and then remove it, does it remove the entire trace of the file, or does it leave some trace of it behind?

Also, if you remove an app from the app store, does that get removed?

Is there a defrag/disk cleaner for it to keep it running smooth?

When should the next webOS update be coming out?

How do you keep the pixi running smoothly? Are there any speed tweaks yet?
    restart once a day and clear yr cookies and cache every now and then to help it run smooth,,update any day. For most part all apps delete nicely,,but there are exceptions.
    Global Posts
    772 Global Posts
    basic question:

any way to update the RAM memory on the hardware side???
    I love the device, but the stickyness, which i assume comes from to much left overs in RAM or lack of RAM is very tiredness - producing... no comparison at all to any other palm device i ever had...
    Pre3/TP 16GB, Palm Pre Plus, Palm Pixi Plus, Palm Pre, Centro, Treo 680, Treo 650, Palm T3, Treo 270
    [QUOTE=SuzukiGS750EZ;2502008]My first question is,

when you download from preware, and then remove it, does it remove the entire trace of the file, or does it leave some trace of it behind?
    QUOTE]

Mind me asking, whey do you want to remove preware? what it giving you problems?
    Chester Vargas - Palm VII, Handspring Visor, T2, T3, TX, Treo 650, 680, 750, Treo Pro ==> iPhone 3GS 32GB ==> Pre Plus at&t ==> Pixi Plus at&t ==> Pre Plus at&t
  5.    #5  
    No, i said if you download from preware, then remove it. As in i download a patch and then remove it. lol, sorry for the confusion.