1.    #1  
    Just in case no one saw it yet.... here are pics of my freshly arrived blue Pixi Plus from AT&T!

By the way: The power button is vastly improved over Sprint's Pixi. It is raised just a tad more, enough to no longer be awkward to press.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sw9181; 06/09/2010 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Added new information
    Just curious. Is this the touchstone blue back? or just a stock back that happens to be blue. I don't see any dimples in the picture.
  3.    #3  
    It is a stock back, not touchstone.
    I wish the blue touchstone back cover was that color. I love it. If anyone knows how i can just get that cover, please let me know. I have the sprint pixi.

Nice choice, you won't regret it
    Very nice pickup! I played with a pixi at the AT&T store and was jealous over the keyboard (though I still love my pre)

Have fun and don't hesitate to turn to the precentral forums for help It has been a big help to me.
  6.    #6  
    Oh, I know I won't regret it. I dumped my Sprint Pixi to pick up my AT&T Pixi Plus. Wi-Fi was the number 1 reason. Number 2 was AT&T's coverage in my area. My only complaint so far is that the webOS doctor for AT&T's Pixi Plus is not available as a standalone executable .jar file....hence, no Preware on my phone yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by mattflick819 View Post
    Just curious. Is this the touchstone blue back? or just a stock back that happens to be blue. I don't see any dimples in the picture.
    well thats stupid. TOTALLY thought they had touchstone covers

at&t
    -gsm simultaneous call/data.
    -blue stock back (pixi only)

verizon
    -cdma
    -comes with touchstone backs
    -mobile hotspot

sprint
    -ehh

..seems verizon is winning this round >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by cmilette View Post
    well thats stupid. TOTALLY thought they had touchstone covers

at&t
    -gsm simultaneous call/data.
    -blue stock back (pixi only)

verizon
    -cdma
    -comes with touchstone backs
    -mobile hotspot

sprint
    -ehh

..seems verizon is winning this round >.>
    Verizon's Pixi Plus comes with the touchstone back?
    yes I myself had to go buy a touchstone back at Verizon for my at&t Pixi+ b/c it came w/o one! And all the time I was thinking the touchstone was defective, but now I know that thw touchstone cover is fully magnetic and it sticks with great force to the touchstone with laid on top, unlike the regular cover.
    Quote Originally Posted by disney.jessica View Post
    Verizon's Pixi Plus comes with the touchstone back?
    Nope. None of the Pixi models come with a touchstone back.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    I'm confused by the specs. The Palm website says screen is 320x400.
    AT&T says here:

PalmĀ® Pixi (TM) Plus Cell Phone - Wireless from AT&T

That the screen on the Pixi Blue is 320x480.

Which is correct???
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    BTW, Radio Shack Stores have Pixi Touschstone backs on closeout for $7.97 while they last. Also the pink case for the Pixi. (The RS website says Not Available but that just means NA on their website). For the back, go here:

Palm Pixi Touchstone Back Cover (Black) : Palm Phone Covers | RadioShack.com

Click on "FIND IT IN STORE" to see if your local R-S has them in stock.

Many R-S stores also have the Touchstone for $15.97 and car charger for $9.97 here:

Cell phone power - Phone & radio communication power - RadioShack.com

Again, you need to click on "FIND IT IN STORE" to see if your local R-S has them in stock.

These are all being closed out since R-S is no longer carrying Sprint. But it seems R-S doesn't know these items will work with AT&T's Pixi Plus. In any case the product p/n for these accessories are the same for Pixi and Pixi Plus.
    Quote Originally Posted by philesk View Post
    AT&T says here:

Which is correct???
    320 x 400.

320 x 480 is for the Pre.
    AT&T says here:

Which is correct???
    Sadly, that information is incorrect.
    The Pixi's resolution is 320x400
    BTW, Radio Shack Stores have Pixi Touschstone backs on closeout for $7.97 while they last. Also the pink case for the Pixi. (The RS website says Not Available but that just means NA on their website). For the back, go here:

Palm Pixi Touchstone Back Cover (Black) : Palm Phone Covers | RadioShack.com

Click on "FIND IT IN STORE" to see if your local R-S has them in stock.

Many R-S stores also have the Touchstone for $15.97 and car charger for $9.97 here:

Cell phone power - Phone & radio communication power - RadioShack.com

Again, you need to click on "FIND IT IN STORE" to see if your local R-S has them in stock.

These are all being closed out since R-S is no longer carrying Sprint. But it seems R-S doesn't know these items will work with AT&T's Pixi Plus. In any case the product p/n for these accessories are the same for Pixi and Pixi Plus.
    Some great information, thank you great discounts.
    Chester Vargas - Palm VII, Handspring Visor, T2, T3, TX, Treo 650, 680, 750, Treo Pro ==> iPhone 3GS 32GB ==> Pre Plus at&t ==> Pixi Plus at&t ==> Pre Plus at&t
  16.    #16  
    @philesk: Thanks for the great info. I did find the touchstone cover, but the link for the touchstone brings no results. Also searching for it on the site yields nothing.
    I don't see the AT&T logo on the top right, or is it just the camera?
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Ramen View Post
    I don't see the AT&T logo on the top right, or is it just the camera?
    There is an AT&T logo on the top right. My camera's flash probably blurred it out.