1.    #1  
    I have 2 issues.
    1. "Sorry too many cards" shows when there are no cards open. I read somewhere on the forum about deleting a really big file, but I don't remember how.

2. I went to install a patch through preware and there is an error. How can I get it? On top of that I have 2 patches on my phone that aren't doing what they should be and I can't update/remove them.

Thanks
    Mel
    make a reset

then load up preware and remove/add the patches you were talking about
    Quote Originally Posted by missy_rae View Post
    I have 2 issues.

2. I went to install a patch through preware and there is an error. How can I get it? On top of that I have 2 patches on my phone that aren't doing what they should be and I can't update/remove them.

Thanks
    Mel
    Have you tried the Emergency Patch Recovery? Look in Preware under "List of Everything" and follow the instructions there.
    Quote Originally Posted by missy_rae View Post
    I have 2 issues.
    1. "Sorry too many cards" shows when there are no cards open. I read somewhere on the forum about deleting a really big file, but I don't remember how.

Thanks
    Mel
    Could you be more specific, what patch are you installing, what is the error?
    Also what two patches have you got installed and what should they be doing that they are not?
  5.    #5  
    New ones trying to get:
    Uber Calendar--% total % recieved...a bunch of green numbers. Message: service response handling 2...unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT...1 out of 1 hunk failed...1 out of 5 hunks failed. Removing package org.webosinternals.patches.calendar-ubercalendar from root.

Old ones can't use or update:
    Landscape Email--Error message. Dont know how much you need. Unable to run command IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT...Hunk #1 failed at 55 #2 failed at 120. 1 out of 1 hunk ignored...1 out of 1 hunk Failed.

Luna Manager--Failed Invalid or missing url parameter (message on here twice)

Used to have MORE REMINDER ALARM TIMES installed and noticed yesterday they were not there any more, not sure why.