1.    #1  
    Looking for Pixi/Pixi Plus Owners with webOS Quick Install to test a fix for the EZ Button on the Pixi.

We are looking for a few Pixi and Pixi Plus owners with webOS Quick Install to test an update to our app, the EZ Button: Palm EZ Button Page.. We would like to send you our latest ipk install file and you can test it on your pixi? Unfortunately, we do not have access a pixi and need to fix a major bug asap. Please reply to this post or email apps at simplebeta.com if you are interested with the following information:

Looking forward to working with you.

Thank you for your help,

Simple Beta
    Last edited by freepre; 06/09/2010 at 07:58 AM.
    Ive got a Pixi and would be happy to help! is it in Preware? or do i have to go through webOS QI?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by mattflick819 View Post
    Ive got a Pixi and would be happy to help! is it in Preware? or do i have to go through webOS QI?
    The update is not in Preware, you have to install via webOS QI. I sent you a PM for your information.

Thank you very much

PS - Still need more testers.
    Sure, why not... I'll flog my wife's Pixi for a good cause (I have a Pre)... well, as long as there's no worry of borking her phone.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by DrHeathenScum View Post
    Sure, why not... I'll flog my wife's Pixi for a good cause (I have a Pre)... well, as long as there's no worry of borking her phone.
    Thank you very much for responding. I sent you a PM for your information.

Thank you very much

PS - Still need more testers.
    Might I recommend not posting your e-mail address in an open forum. SPAM bots love it! That's why we have the PM system here.

- Fixed.
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 06/09/2010 at 04:22 PM.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    You can contact me. I would like to help test
    Tested what you sent me and it works great! I saw what was wrong and the beta has fixed it!
  9.    #9  
    Thank you very much for your support and time.

VERSION 1.2.4 has been released. Enjoy on your Pixi or Pixi Plus.

Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.

Precentral just opened a forum for Simple Beta Apps support and suggestions. Feel free to give us your suggestions and app ideas. You can access the forum at: http://forums.precentral.net/simple-beta-apps/

- Simple Beta