Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    My Pixie help app has quit working. When I press the icon, the program opens up like normal. I get the Tips, Clips, and Featured articles screen. When I select one of those however, I get the following error message:

You may have selected an outdated link or may have typed the page address (URL) incorrectly

URL:help.palm.com/en-us/c019-00/d200-01/index.json

Does anyone else have this problem, or is it just me?
    I don't have quite that problem myself, but I'm right there with you. I get a 'Failed to load the requested page.' error.
    I have the same issue. What gives?
    Have you got the iphone spoof patch installed, I think there is a conflict with the help application and that patch.
    Pip beat me to it The iPhone spoof patch causes this issue all the time. If you are using it, uninstall the patch and you should be good.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    Have you got the iphone spoof patch installed, I think there is a conflict with the help application and that patch.
    I went through all my installed patches and applications. I do not have anything installed that says iphone spoof, unless it was part of another patch. I had the iphone theme installed, but removed it and the help app still does not work.
    Quote Originally Posted by lbus42 View Post
    I went through all my installed patches and applications. I do not have anything installed that says iphone spoof, unless it was part of another patch. I had the iphone theme installed, but removed it and the help app still does not work.
    same here