1.    #1  
    I am trying to find a doctored Verizon of webos for my carrier appellation wireless, i looked at this link ok wikipedia that i found under the Cross-Platform Meta-Doctor Guide (bypass carrier activation, etc.) "i cant yet post links" but cant find my carrier under the list, i know its technically a devision of Verizon wireless but hasn't yet been bought out by them. Please help
    Quote Originally Posted by wroachbarrette View Post
    I am trying to find a doctored Verizon of webos for my carrier appellation wireless, i looked at this link ok wikipedia that i found under the Cross-Platform Meta-Doctor Guide (bypass carrier activation, etc.) "i cant yet post links" but cant find my carrier under the list, i know its technically a devision of Verizon wireless but hasn't yet been bought out by them. Please help
    Try entering your serial number in this link. It should take you through the steps of getting the most current version of WebOS Doctor for your phone.

http://ws.palm.com/webosdoctor/serialnumberinitial.htm

If you have further issues using WebOS Doctor, check out the following link.

How To Recover - WebOS Internals

Lastly, you may be able to directly download the correct version from the following link and bypass entering your serial number.

Webos Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals
    BTW, you don't have to remove your battery to get your serial#, simply go to Device Info and scroll down To SERIAL NUMBER.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers