1.    #1  
    Does anyone have a fix for the magnetic flap on the palm pixi charging port?

If you know what I am talking about then you have had the problem.

The magnet that holds the flap closed on the case falls off the flap.

If anyone has found a fix for this or a glue that will hold the magnet in let us know.
    the only real fix is calling or chatting with palm and getting it replaced. They sent me a new one for free. I gcrazy glued mine three times using nail polish remover each time to get rid of old glue.

Finally lost the strip altogether. Since I had the old back still I just sliced the door off completely. Much easier to deal with when I do connect via cable.
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    the only real fix is calling or chatting with palm and getting it replaced. They sent me a new one for free. I gcrazy glued mine three times using nail polish remover each time to get rid of old glue.

Finally lost the strip altogether. Since I had the old back still I just sliced the door off completely. Much easier to deal with when I do connect via cable.
    This is the correct answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by holt3130 View Post
    Does anyone have a fix for the magnetic flap on the palm pixi charging port?

If you know what I am talking about then you have had the problem.

The magnet that holds the flap closed on the case falls off the flap.

If anyone has found a fix for this or a glue that will hold the magnet in let us know.
    Slice it off or get a touchstone case. Only 8 bucks now.
  5.    #5  
    I have the touchstone back so I rarely use the port but i just want the thing to stay closed and not stick out all the time...
    the bad design just lends itself to your fingernail digging under the metal and loosening it over time. There is no permanent fix even with crazy glue, contact cement, epoxy and what not unless you actually fill a layer of it over the metal, but that will still separate over time.

Slicing it off is the easiest and quickest solution.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.