1.    #1  
    i have noticed that the pixi gets nothing like doom or even a ness emulator. why is that? surley it could at least run a nes emulator?
    Nope. The majority doesn't care about the pixi. Its just a hassle because of the lower specs and has a weird screen resolution.
  3.    #3  
    Man i wish they could make at least one decent game for it, all the apps suck
    3d games are coming, be patient.
  5.    #5  
    I hope so
    The "ability" for 3d games is coming. But I doubt 3g games are coming because of the pixis screen resolution.
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post
    Nope. The majority doesn't care about the pixi. Its just a hassle because of the lower specs and has a weird screen resolution.
    Well that's kinda harsh...

OP, the main reason the Pre currently has more content then the Pixi is that it's more popular. Most people want to make games, apps, etc for the device with more users first...

One of the more prominent WebOS Internals guys, Jason R, actually just got a Pixi Plus to help him develop for the Pixi. In time, the Pixi will get some better games, apps, and all that other fun stuff...
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post

OP, the main reason the Pre currently has more content then the Pixi is that it's more popular. Most people want to make games, apps, etc for the device with more users first...

One of the more prominent WebOS Internals guys, Jason R, actually just got a Pixi Plus to help him develop for the Pixi. In time, the Pixi will get some better games, apps, and all that other fun stuff...
    Well that's what it feels like. When I had my pixi it seems like nothing was optimized correctly. Like everything on there was made only for the pre. Performance wise of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post

Actually, Jason R is not a WebOS Internals guy - he has his own separate organisation called Canuck Software. We work together on various things, especially standards for homebrew, but prefer to remain as separate entities.

But WebOS Internals did indeed buy him a Pixi Plus, using some of the donations we received, cause we agree that he's a great developer for webOS.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals