1.    #1  
    Sorry if already posted. I bought a Pixi Plus for Verizon off ebay for a friend. Phone came today and it appears to be new but the box wasn't sealed but the phone still had the protective cover and all. Seller claimed it was new in title. My question is does the Pixi Plus come with a touchstone back cover out of the box? I thought I had heard somewhere before the Pixi and Pixi Plus do not come with the touchstone back cover and that is why it's sold separate.

Anyways whats weird is I already have a touchstone for my Pre and I popped the Pixi on it for fun to see what would happen thinking it would not work and bam the thing charges! I was like what the hell. So either it comes with the touchstone back cover or I got lucky and the seller for some reason popped one on the phone he sold me. So if anyone knows let me know thanks!
    Neither Pixi or Pixi plus come with Touchstone covers. You need to order it. But sounds like the seller put it one on...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Kewl 700p View Post
    Neither Pixi or Pixi plus come with Touchstone covers. You need to order it. But sounds like the seller put it one on...
    Thanks I figured I got lucky lol