Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    hi everyone, great site !! Im new to the pixi and love it, i downloaded a couple apps from the homebrew ( great job everyone ) but, having a problem. Id really like to use the flashlight ( torch or nss ) and downloaded both. I cant get either of them to get my LED to turn on as a flashlight. I downloaded the sysmanager program that said it needed first then downloaded the torchlight and nss program and neither would turn on LED. any ideas what im doing worng ? thanks for any help...
    Did you tap the "Toggle Flashlight" button at the top?
    Unfortunately, The Pixi doesn't have any LED flashlight apps yet. The Pre and Pixi are different internally; That's why the LED flashlight apps made for the Pre won't work for you.

No one has really found how to control the Pixi's LED. The best you can do is wait for someone to figure it out.

I'm sure that wasn't the answer you were looking for, but it's just how it is currently...
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    thats cool... im sure someone will figure it out. great site !! keep up the great work everyone..
    Quote Originally Posted by dpmeeks View Post
    thats cool... im sure someone will figure it out. great site !! keep up the great work everyone..
    Jason Robitaille (creator of LED Torch for Pre) recently got a Pixi. I expect you'll be seeing something sooner or later.