Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sorry to bump an old thread but I'm at my wit's end here.

I cannot find the glass touch part that glues to the front cover *anywhere*. Has anyone been able to locate one? Does anyone know what the thing is called?

Every time I google 'palm pixi digitizer', I am only able to come up with the front cover (listed above on globaldirectparts.com) or the actual screen itself. I'm looking for the part that interprets the input from your fingers on the screen.

This is what I am looking for, except I need the part for pixi instead of the tungsten: cgi.ebay.com/LCD-Touch-Screen-For-Palm-Tungsten-T3-T5-TX-Lifedrive_W0QQitemZ260687928566QQcategoryZ20336QQcmdZViewItem#ht_1101wt_1133

I has a sads.
    We should start a Palm Pixi parts thread in the market place sub forum. Then we could ask and list parts. They just made one for the pre.

Best bet is to buy a bad esn pixi and swap parts.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Am I to assume you don't have any type of insurance on your phone?

My Themes:CLICK HERE
    Well I certainly wouldn't be posting in a thread about taking apart a phone, asking for specific parts, if I had insurance. I like to do things myself.
    ok how can i tell if its the plastic screen thats cracked and not the touch screen. i sat on mine and it has a crack but the screen still works but the touch doesnt? help!
    You cracked the internal touchscreen but will have to replace both because they are one piece. Cheapest bet is find bad esn pixi on clist or ebay.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Oh man... Reading this entire thread just made me realize how happy I am to pay the Sprint store $35 to fix my non-responsive, cracked screen Pixi.
    Plank suggested two sites:
    1.globaldirectparts.com/OEM-Palm-Pixi-Glass-Lens-with-Adhesive-p/plm4005885.htm
    2.cgi.ebay.com/Palm-Pixi-Lens-Cover-Screen-Glass-Repair-Part-Tool-/290439342052?cmd=ViewItem&pt=PDA_Accessories&hash=item439f88a7e4.

I compared the two sites, the pixi glass sold on globaldirectparts is really cheap,and I cannot find the pixi glass on the ebay now.

I also need the glass, so I ordered it from the globaldirectparts.As soon as I get it, I will share with you guys how it is like
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonmelling View Post
    Oh man... Reading this entire thread just made me realize how happy I am to pay the Sprint store $35 to fix my non-responsive, cracked screen Pixi.
    Does this mean that you took a Pixi in to Sprint with a cracked screen and they only charged you $35 to fix it? Was that a warranty repair or what? Last time I took a cracked Pixi in to them it cost me $125. Would be glad to hear it's only $35 if true.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    I went through this - to hell and backl when my Pixi screen packed in on New Years eve in my pocket I have successfully rebuilt using the kit at the ebay link within - it took me 16 days of searching to find it - I tried Chinese trade catalogues the lot - you would not believe people how tough this was to track down - however having being shipped from Alabama a week later arrived in Uk and within 20 mins was up and running again as per the screen pictures shown in this post...so good guys and girls I give you....

cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260721135693&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT
    Shop online, it'll save you a chunk
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12