1.    #1  
    I need help! My touch screen was cracked some how (and I honestly have no idea how it happened). I already received my new phone, but I am unable to transfer my pictures and videos from my old one to my new one. Is there anyway I can do it without using the touch screen? I have a three month old and all the videos and pictures are stuck on the phone! I'm so frustrated that I can't figure out a way to access them anymore. Any suggestions?
    orange+sym+U when connected to a PC puts it in usb mode... then copy the files to your PC
  3.    #3  
    thank you thank you thank you!!
    Quote Originally Posted by smith8777 View Post
    thank you thank you thank you!!
    Just curious. Do you hit the "thank you button" when someone helps? I'm not wrapped up in that, but it's a polite thing to do...

...just sayin'
    Is there away to remotely wipe out my data on my device if the screen is unusable. The phone already has an option to restart the device or clear my info, but I cannot do so because the screen is unresponsive.
    you can log in to your profile on palm.com and do it there...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    you can log in to your profile on palm.com and do it there...
    I mean erase data like pictures and videos. I got a replacement Pixi so my Palm account is now attached to the new one.