1.    #1  
    I downloaded my first app on my new pixi (a game) and it is mot showing up on any page in my launcher. It shows up when I go to 'list apps' but I can't do anything with it from there. How to I access my app and future apps? Thanks for the help!
    Quote Originally Posted by JesykaArlene13 View Post
    I downloaded my first app on my new pixi (a game) and it is mot showing up on any page in my launcher. It shows up when I go to 'list apps' but I can't do anything with it from there. How to I access my app and future apps? Thanks for the help!
    Welcome to PreCentral.

Icons generally show up at the bottom of the first page of the launcher. Did you scroll down?
    If you don't see an app after installation or it doesn't do anything then try restarting your device.
    also, just start typing the app name, and universal search will shoe the icon if it's on your launcher anywhere.

bevcraw's comment is also important. New apps show up at the bottom of the left-most launcher page. be sure you go left and scroll down.

cheers
  5.    #5  
    I did not even know scrolling down was an option! I just checked and it was there. Thanks guys, this was very helpful.
    If you want it in the launcher, you have to tap/hold the app, and drag it.