1.    #1  
    what is the best way to play pandora through your car speakers??
    motorola T505? or...
    it works great with the pre , and i only use a lighter plug in cable .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    I have the Ford sync...it works flawlesly
    I use my aux. jack with a TS charger mounted on my dash, right of my steering wheel.
    Jabra Cruiser works great for me. Since I have an older car without an auxilary input in the stock radio. It uses a built in FM modulator to play through a predetermined radio station that you set. Works great locally but can be a bit annoying on road trips as you constantly have to change the station it tunes to. The pluses are that there is no installation and it travels easily from car to car. You can also use to for speaker phone calls.
    aux jack in my Saab
    Hooked up an aux adapter to the stereo's not-in-use cd changer port.
    Quote Originally Posted by ReaganElephant View Post
    Jabra Cruiser works great for me. Since I have an older car without an auxilary input in the stock radio. It uses a built in FM modulator to play through a predetermined radio station that you set. Works great locally but can be a bit annoying on road trips as you constantly have to change the station it tunes to. The pluses are that there is no installation and it travels easily from car to car. You can also use to for speaker phone calls.
    This. ^ Except I used a Belkin Tunecast II via cable to the headphone jack. I picked up a couple touchstones and will use one in the car and hope to get a BT FM transmitter to go totally wireless.

The speakerphone works awesome though and everyone in the car can hear and talk perfectly.
    My Lexus supports Bluetooth Audio, and Pandora works great on the Pre, as does MP3 file playback. Both of them sound better than XM satellite (which I won't even bother renewing when my free trial runs out). I have a Touchstone mounted in the car, which makes it a breeze.
    I'm using the BT/Touchstone combo as well - though the pre does draw more power streaming Pandora over 3G to my stereo via bluetooth than the touchstone replenishes. I lose about 2-3%/hr.
    -Joshua
    I've decided to become enigmatic.
    using my aux but cant get stereo, only mono
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    I understand that the quality thru the aux is better, but I use the T501, and it's good enough for my non-audiophile ears. The benefit of seamless phone integration (music will pause with an incoming call, and the Motorola will announce the number) is awesome. Add in the Vulcan mind meld I have going on with my Pre by using Mode witcher, and I'm in geek heaven!
    Last edited by Tedcas; 05/23/2010 at 09:06 PM. Reason: spelling error