1.    #1  
    I tried adding the video recorder flashlight and also the myflashlight apps to no avail. I don't know what to do! Is it something i'm doing wrong or just the pixi?
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzukiGS750EZ View Post
    I tried adding the video recorder flashlight and also the myflashlight apps to no avail. I don't know what to do! Is it something i'm doing wrong or just the pixi?
    Make sure you have system tool manager install.
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    Make sure you have system tool manager install.
    Type in in preware.. Good luck.
    Actually, they just don't have access to it on the Pixi yet or no one has figured out how. I had a Pixi before my Pre and was so ticked when I couldn't use my LED as a flash light. Just one of the reasons I ended up switching to the Pre.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by rush View Post
    Type in in preware.. Good luck.
    It automatically downloads with the LED flashlight. I also have the megamix menu with media vol control too. I just wish the led would work. Should i keep it installed just incase an update comes out for it?
    Quote Originally Posted by SuzukiGS750EZ View Post
    It automatically downloads with the LED flashlight. I also have the megamix menu with media vol control too. I just wish the led would work. Should i keep it installed just incase an update comes out for it?
    You don't have to do that... whenever the pixi are available to use with such patches,it will be posted on here.. Sorry about that. Keep loving your phone though.
    Remember the processor on the Pixi is not the same as the one on the Pre, so not everything designed for the Pre will work on the Pixi.

Jason Robitaille got a Pixi through the WebOS Internals telethon. I suspect we will be seeing additional Pixi apps very soon.
    Still no flashlight for the pixi??

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
  9.    #9  
    Not that ive seen.
    Verizon Pixi Plus on 1.4.5 w/ Preware
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    It was rumored to become available in an upcoming webOS update, something like giving permissions or missing files or something. I was hoping for 1.4.5 to be it, maybe 2.0 will have it.

There are a lot of Pixi users out there. Show us some love!
    Global Posts
    690 Global Posts
    yha please... I really want my flashlight
    well, this thread answers the questions about the one thing I haven't been able to get working on my phone yet...

I share the frustration...
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wyldkatt View Post
    well, this thread answers the questions about the one thing I haven't been able to get working on my phone yet...

I share the frustration...
    +1

I too tried several apps and none worked on my Pixi Plus
    guess we will have to wait
    ive just bought a pixi plus here in the uk to tru and quell the battery and hardware frustrations of my pre...damn, the key board is small!lol, but yeh, bumer about the led
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Is the flashlight also related to the Led notifications? I'm a little confused about that.