1.    #1  
    is the light in the gesture area on the palm pixi supposed to be ON when there's an application open. Because mine turns on whenever I have an app open and when I make the card smaller the light turns off and I'm almost sure it used to b the opposite way so how can I fix this?
    The LED is burning constantly while apps are running full screen?

If so, that is not normal, based on a friends device.

Do you have any patches installed that might have gone nuts?
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 05/19/2010 at 09:40 PM.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    mine does the same thing. When there is an active card open the light is always on. When I minimize it turns off. No patches. Preware has never even been on the device.
  4.    #4  
    yeah, that's what happens to mine and I have never downloaded any preware. I think this started happening after the latest update
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio1194 View Post
    yeah, that's what happens to mine and I have never downloaded any preware. I think this started happening after the latest update
    Interesting...I will have to give my buddies another look.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    The pre plus (on AT&T at least) does this also
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Yes, its suppose to be like that. When you have an app on screen the light should be on. And when an app is gone or minimized it is suppose to go off.
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    Mine does too, isn't that the normal behaviour? The light only comes on when an app is active because that's when you'd use the button...
    I would think that's normal since it acts like an indicator of saying 'tap here to minimize app'.
    LupeValenz is correct, it's by design - the light is there so that people know how to 'escape' the app.
    It is supposed to be like that. My LED light it really buggy though.
    here are a few problems with the pixi
    * there are no arrows or directionals to move the cursor. If your text goes outside a text box you can't get back to the end
    *no tab for forms. This an essential basic function+backspace would work
    *get a butilt in sync for outlook and the usb cable. Geez I can't use my old 700w sync program.
    * no builtin file manager.
    *I keep face dialing while I'm on the phone
    * the screen blanks and I can't hang-up
    *give up a mobile version of this forum
    * give us a feedback app.
    There is a mobile version.
    Quote Originally Posted by crobertson View Post
    here are a few problems with the pixi
    * there are no arrows or directionals to move the cursor. If your text goes outside a text box you can't get back to the end
    *no tab for forms. This an essential basic function+backspace would work
    *get a butilt in sync for outlook and the usb cable. Geez I can't use my old 700w sync program.
    * no builtin file manager.

If you hold the option key, you can move your finger along the screen in any direction to move through text.

If you use the shift key, it highlights the text.

Quote Originally Posted by crobertson View Post
    *I keep face dialing while I'm on the phone
    * the screen blanks and I can't hang-up
    *give up a mobile version of this forum
    * give us a feedback app.
    To get the screen back, all you should need to do his hit the power button.

And there is a mobile version.
    m.precentral.net = mobile version

as for everything stated above, that little packet that came with the phone was no joke honey.