Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by voodootrip View Post
    Ok, as suspected... I'm a dumbazz.. but all and all it's good. Got preware downloaded and working like a champ. Can't get the LED torch to work though. I installed the systoolsmgr and still no workie. Any tips for this app?
    i think it only works for the pre, but i havent tried it maybe somebody here can confirm it
    Global Posts
    463 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by voodootrip View Post
    Ok, as suspected... I'm a dumbazz.. but all and all it's good. Got preware downloaded and working like a champ. Can't get the LED torch to work though. I installed the systoolsmgr and still no workie. Any tips for this app?
    As of now there is no LED flashlight app for the pixi. It only works for the pre/plus.
    I got the Pixi! Haha It sure is a whole lot better than my LG Rumor...c:
    just got mine too... i was a blackberry addict, and wanted to try something new... so far... umm... i go back and forth between love and hate. some days (basically when my pixi is calling people or opening things i dont want it to) i want to throw the pixi against the wall and go buy another blackberry (i LOVED my BB Curve 8530) lol... but i dont
    Quote Originally Posted by ashykat View Post
    As of now there is no LED flashlight app for the pixi. It only works for the pre/plus.
    go to the app store and type in Flashlight - theres a free flashlight app by InspiringApps. I have it and use it
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12