1.    #1  
    When I'm charging the phone while plugged into a computer the touchscreen doesn't work properly. I tap in one place and the phone registers the "tap" somewhere else.

I end up selecting the wrong app, or selecting an app instead of scrolling in the app menu.

I had this same problem when I had a Pixi at the beginning of my contract (I started with a Pix in January, went to the Pre for a few months, and now am back on the Pixi).

Does anyone else experience this?
    your PC isn't going to provide enough power. You need to use the wall adapter that came with your phone... It also works with the palm branded car adapter, so it makes the perfect car kit...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    your PC isn't going to provide enough power. You need to use the wall adapter that came with your phone... It also works with the palm branded car adapter, so it makes the perfect car kit...
    Thanks for responding, you misunderstood me. My problem is not with it not charging... Because it does (referred to as trickle charge sometimes), and I've used this method to charge my phones for quite a while. I got to school about 50 miles away, and room for plugging in chargers is limited. So I plug my laptop in, and then plug my phone into it.

Anyway, my problem is that when plugged into the computer the touchscreen doesn't work properly - I have to unplug it to use it, which is silly.
    that had zippo to do with his problem. Made me chuckle.

never had the problem connected to the computer, but when I rest the pixi on the rest of the stationary bike it gets all wonky. Scroll down an email and it just enlarges. Button preses are random. Can't flicky away cards and notifications. But if I lift it up a touch it works just fine. Thought it odd the electronics under the rest could effect the Pixi, but it's consistent.

It's like some odd insulation issue. Have you tried different cables and different usb ports?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I have the same proble with my pixi but when its on the touchstone charger. It registers the touch on another part of the screen, and sometimes it will keep touching the same spot or random spot even though I only touched it once. When I take it off the charger without haveing touched the screen, you have to wait like 30 seconds for it to even register a touch. Sometimes then I slide the unlock button up while charging, it goes to the side of the screen, I usually have to take the battery out to correct the problem, because the phone is unresponsive and the touch register goes all over the screen, its very frusterating.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    My palm history-
    Palm OS: Handspring visor, sony clie
    Palm LifeDrive
    Palm Pre(wifes)
    Palm Pixi (mine)
    Interesting. My son's Palm Pre does the same thing when plugged into a cheap Chinese (non-Palm) charger. It registers taps in the wrong place. In fact, it actually registers taps that aren't even happening. I figured it was a voltage issue or an EMI issue. Perhaps the USB power port on your computer is likewise causing problems.

By the way, when I moved it to a more expensive USB charger the problem went away.
    that happens to me too