Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Whoa check it out! It comes in blue! And it you notice blue is free what the hell? I know its $149 in store but $150 online discount for the blue version wow. Probably a mistake so hopefully some of you Pixi buyers snatch it up quick before they realize and change it.
    Last edited by Thrasherx2k1; 06/06/2010 at 03:06 AM.
    Thanks, I guess I checked too early. Wow, great prices on the Pixi. $300 no contract I could swing easily.

Wait, it's not under Smartphones, which is what I was checking under. Which category?
    Last edited by The Phone Diva; 06/06/2010 at 04:09 AM.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    It is under Smartphones... like right next to the E71x.

PDAs & Smartphones - Wireless from AT&T

299.99... if Max gets an unlock working that would be awesome.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI… T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    if anyone gets the blue one, please post some pictures. I'd love to see what it looks like, compared to the touchstone blue.

thank you
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    The AT&T website says the instant rebate Blue Pixi Plus (ie FREE) may end June 24....
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    I did not get a straight answer from the AT&T store I visited to see the Pixi+, but they THINK Pixi+ does not ship with a Touchstone-compatible back like the AT&T Pre+ does....You have to purchase the back from Palm. I'm a little confused 'cause the store demo Pixi+ had a smooth back and I think I saw pictures of the Blue one having a dimpled back (like golf ball). Am I crazy or just forgetful?
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by philesk View Post
    The AT&T website says the instant rebate Blue Pixi Plus (ie FREE) may end June 24....
    It figures, that's the FruitPhone 4 launch day!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    just got palm pixi plus!! I love it.
    <<Unstuck>>
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12