1.    #1  
    I've had my Pre for almost a year (yes, still on my first one) and now I just bought my wife a Pixi. She's new to smartphones, so needs a little help. Now she can't drive stick but she can set the clock on the VCR, so I think there is hope.

Any suggestions for a brief starter guide, crash course, and/or tutorial for her?
    this is what you're looking for:

http://learning.palm.com/splg/webos/

Quote Originally Posted by DrHeathenScum View Post
    I've had my Pre for almost a year (yes, still on my first one) and now I just bought my wife a Pixi. She's new to smartphones, so needs a little help. Now she can't drive stick but she can set the clock on the VCR, so I think there is hope.

Any suggestions for a brief starter guide, crash course, and/or tutorial for her?
  3.    #3  
    Thanks! I just emailed it to her.
    there is also an app.

Check out Palm Videos: Palm USA | Palm webOS Applications | Mobile apps that go further.

let her watch those.

also I'm sure your wife wouldn't appriciate you calling her a moron. Lol.

sign her up for precentral and get her the App. Then if she is ever stuck she can log in and do a search.
  5.    #6  
    I didn't call her a moron. :-)
  6.    #7  
    (disclaimer: I appreciate the tip on the Palm Videos app... I had forgotten about it)

Wow, I just watched the videos in the Palm Video App and have to wonder if what the point was. They would make good advertising clips but are completely useless as tutorials.