1.    #1  
    Last night my wifes Pixie could not get online. I figured it was something she downloaded so i did the partial reset. When it rebooted it went to the log into Palm Profile. We tried to log in and it says contact Palm. I confirmed the password by logging into the phone on the Palm Profile website from my computer. We also tried to set up a new profile with a different email and we keep getting the same message that we need to contact Palm. I did the palm chat and the guy was very unhelpful. I read posts on other sites and I think I may need to do a master reset but the chat guy would not give me my code to do it. Can anyone help?
    Do you see the Icon EV o 3g next to the signal bar?

Have you tried performing a WebOS Doctor?
    Nokia 1100 - Alcatel OT156A - Motorola C650 - Motorola v220i - Motorola V555 - The Great Motorola V360 - The Amazing Treo 650 - Treo 750 - Original Palm Pre (1.4.5) - Palm Pre2 (2.1) + Touchpad.
  3.    #3  
    Yes EV is there. I have not tried the doctor because when i plug in the USB the phone and computer are not talking.
    Take the battery out and put it back again without turning on the phone. Keep pressed the ''volume up'' buttom and connect the usb cable. After 3 seconds, you should see the USB logo on your pixi screen.when You see it, release the ''volume up'' buttom and run webos doctor.
    Nokia 1100 - Alcatel OT156A - Motorola C650 - Motorola v220i - Motorola V555 - The Great Motorola V360 - The Amazing Treo 650 - Treo 750 - Original Palm Pre (1.4.5) - Palm Pre2 (2.1) + Touchpad.
  5.    #5  
    Worked like a charm. My wife is happy for now! I posted the same problem to the Palm forums and the only response was to call and pay for tech support. Thanks again!
    You are welcome dude!! Thats why we are here, to help!

Best Regards From Argentina!!!