Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Is there a way to say move the messaging icon onto my home row? so I don't have to open the launcher everytime?
    Yes. First drag an icon off the launch bar to make room. The drag an icon back on to he launch bar.
    Last edited by Cantaffordit; 05/07/2010 at 06:59 AM.
    Also (and this took me a while to figure out), you have to press and hold the icon for about a second... until it's got a constant "halo" effect. Then you can drag it around where you want it.

There are also patches that let you add/rename/etc launcher pages, which comes in really handy. For example, I've got pages for "System Apps", "Common Apps", "Games", etc.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Thanks soo much guys worked great.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtthwsms View Post
    Thanks soo much guys worked great.
    Click on the Thanks button for the people who helped you, they will appreciate it.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    Any way of moving whole pages???
    Or when connected to a PC just moving files/shortcuts from one directory/folder to another.
    Dragging them from screen to screen on the Pre is a PAIN!!
    Thanks!
    Yes. Go to preware, patches, app launcher, install the patch - 'Named pages in the launcher'.
    This patch will allow you to move an app to a page by holding orange down and clicking on the app.
    Thanks for the suggestion, but I have never been able to get that patch to install.
    Such is life.

Quote Originally Posted by pip smith View Post
    Yes. Go to preware, patches, app launcher, install the patch - 'Named pages in the launcher'.
    This patch will allow you to move an app to a page by holding orange down and clicking on the app.
    You should report the ipkg log here, someone might be able to tell you why it won't install.