Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Quick question here. I just got my mom a Pixi for Mother's Day, and it didn't come with headphones. Is that how it works for the Sprint Pixi? My PrPrPr&#$275$; $came$ $with$ $headphones$.
    Yea, you don't get headphones. Bull**** I know!
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Huh... well that sucks. Thanks for letting me know before I call up Sprint.
    I tried the stock earphones that came with my Pre and just was not happy with the sound quaility (did not really expect too much though being that they were free with the phone), so I purchased some after market ones, much better sound.
    Quote Originally Posted by iharley View Post
    Huh... well that sucks. Thanks for letting me know before I call up Sprint.
    No need to say thanks, the thanks button works just fine.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post
    No need to say thanks, the thanks button works just fine.
    So it does
    Pixi & Pixi+ do not come with headphones or a cloth case. So unfair!

PalmOS: Zire71, Clie NX70V, LifeDrive, T|X
    WebOS: VZW Pixi Plus, now VZW PRE 2

If you ask nicely enough, some sprint store reps will actually give you a pair of headphones.
    LG Rumor -> HTC Touch -> Palm Pixi -> Palm Pre+ (if they ever bring it to Sprint)
    mine didnt come with headphones
    OEM headphones suck anyway IMO....at least it has a 3.5mm port...kinda surprised me considering the small size of the phone
    Global Posts
    463 Global Posts
    The OEM headphones do suck, but what sucks even more now is that it seems palm has disabled headset use for anything but their own headsets. You can still use others as headphones but it disables the mic for some reason. I was pretty bummed. I was using my aux in in my car as a speakerphone basically, and I was also able to use my old 3GS headphones with mic and after upgrading to 1.4 those features no longer work. I wonder if there's a way to patch that?