1.    #1  
    introduced the Palm Pixi Plus , a mobile that the British operator Vodafone offered from zero euros from 10 May. Of course, to access this offer will have to sign a number of conditions (which, moreover, is already a classic in the field of mobile subsidy). The offer is aimed, initially, to freelancers and companies. Sometime this month, the Palm Pixi Plus also available to private customers.

Regarding the current release, Vodafone will offer autonomous and mobile business professional cutting this free of charge, for which the customer must subscribe to Voice Plan and Internet Connect and commit in writing not to unsubscribe from the company in the following 18 months.

Recruitment Plan Voice and Internet Connect is a flat rate and data calls with a monthly cost of 22 euros, gives 1000 minutes of free calls between 8:00 and 20:00. It also includes navigation 3G data traffic with a maximum of 250 megabytes a month before the transfer rate will plummet to 64 Kbps. The offer also will be operational only for new registrations and portability.

The Pixi Palm Plus is a mobile professional who, in addition to a keyboard full QWERTY offers connectivity Wi-Fi and GPS . He is not completely full integration with email clients and a good media player. It also has a screen touch 2.6 inch with accelerometer and a functional (albeit minor) two megapixel camera.

Google Traducir

original post in spanish:

Palm Pixi Plus, gratis con Vodafone a partir del 10 de mayo | tusequipos.com
  2.    #2  
    Vodafone Palm pixi plus price for infividuals
    Los precios con permanencia de 18 meses para particulares y tarifa de datos de 15 euros/mes (obligatoria durante un mínimo de 6 meses) son:

Para altas nuevas: 249 euros con consumo mínimo de 9 euros/mes, 149 euros con tarifa plana de 19.90 y 49 euros con tarifa plana de 59.90 euros.

Para portabilidades: 199 euros con consumo mínimo de 9 euros/mes, 99 euros con tarifa plana de 19.90 y 0 euros con tarifa plana de 59.90 euros.

Para migraciones: 129 euros con cualquier tarifa de voz.

Vodafone y Palm presentan Palm Pixi Plus en España

ENGLISH:
    Prices to stay for 18 months for individuals and data rate of 15 euros per month (required for a minimum of 6 months):

For new high: $ 249 with minimum consumption of 9 euros per month, 149 euros for a flat rate of 19.90 and 49 euro flat fee of 59.90 euros.
    For portability: 199 euros with minimum consumption of 9 euros per month, 99 euros for a flat rate of EUR 19.90 and 0 for a flat rate of 59.90 euros.
    For migration: 129 euros with any voice tariff.
    Last edited by akitayo; 05/06/2010 at 09:17 PM.
  3.    #3  
    Pixi Plus Vodafone Spain pre order online

Pixi Plus Vodafone España reservalo en línea, que vuela

Tienda Empresas Vodafone: Formulario Reserva Palm Pixi Plus
    Attached Images Attached Images
  4.    #4  
    spain vodafone pixi plus with webos 1.4.1.2 and with flash adobe beta plug in ?
    http://www.canalpda.com/2010/04/26/1...oportara+flash

ENGLISH:

http://translate.google.com/translat...sh&sl=es&tl=en
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Nice foundand it seems to be snappier... I was so ready to get the pre plus against my will as I do like the Pixi but not sure about the so call slugginesh after 2-3 cards were opened. If they managed to get it more efficient I will not see any reason not to get it. Not playing 3d games.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by jeromem75 View Post
    Nice foundand it seems to be snappier... I was so ready to get the pre plus against my will as I do like the Pixi but not sure about the so call slugginesh after 2-3 cards were opened. If they managed to get it more efficient I will not see any reason not to get it. Not playing 3d games.
    It will, I suggest you to read this information just posted on front page

http://www.precentral.net/hardware
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    thanks