1.    #1  
    Here's an odd one.

Got my wife a free Pixi (best buy actually matched Sprint's price). Everything is set up, but for one thing: when we try to add her Facebook contacts, it insists her UN/pw is wrong. We've checked it several times and it's correct, but it won't go through. Even logged onto it in the browser.

Anyone run into this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Typo Lad View Post
    Here's an odd one.

Got my wife a free Pixi (best buy actually matched Sprint's price). Everything is set up, but for one thing: when we try to add her Facebook contacts, it insists her UN/pw is wrong. We've checked it several times and it's correct, but it won't go through. Even logged onto it in the browser.

Anyone run into this?
    Try and reset browser cache.. open up a web browser and then tap the top left 'web' to bring up preferences.. clear cookies, history, and cache.

Also try removing the profile and adding it again. open up contacts.. then go to preferences and accounts.. remove it and try adding it again.

make sure you have latest updates, and latest facebook app installed. And reboot your phone for good luck
  3.    #3  
    Updates is a good idea.

Facebook app wasn't found in the Market, and the web one works, but not contacts.

I'll try updating tonight.