1.    #1  
    Has died Pixi! At Internet adjustment has corrected a little NV_ITEM then phone has rebooted and constantly reboots! Into mode DOWNLOAD does not enter!
    Therefore it is impossible to alter!
    Global Posts
    728 Global Posts
    you should be able to Doctor the phone
    Turn off phone.
    Hold down volume up button.
    Turn on phone.
    Plug into computer.
    Search for WebOS Doctor on google.
    Run WebOS doctor.
  4.    #4  
    I tried thanks but these ways at once! It reacts as, constantly reboots! Reacts a current to combination D+0 (without the battery), appears in the dispatcher of problems "Qualcomm CDMA Technologies MSM". But on it I can not find fire wood and I do not know that it for function!
    Oh, my.. .this is hard.
    What is your native language? It's hard to understand after being translated by a machine.

Follow the webos doctor instructions closely, they should work in most cases.

Turn phone off
    Press volume up (keep pressed)
    Turn phone on
    You should have a big USB symbol
    Do the webos doctor.
  6.    #6  
    I and did! I know it! But it reboots constantly, therefore the image does not appear! I much them have already made!
    My native language Russian!
    And for curve transfer I ask a pardon!
    I have another trick:

Take battery off
    Connect USB cable, it should display a battery with a big question mark
    Keep the volume up key pressed while you put the battery

If that doesn't work try taking the battery off, keep the button pressed and putting it back.

We're running out of options
    Quote Originally Posted by cannabiz View Post
    Has died Pixi! At Internet adjustment has corrected a little NV_ITEM then phone has rebooted and constantly reboots! Into mode DOWNLOAD does not enter!
    Therefore it is impossible to alter!
    I suggest that you post in Russian. Somebody here should be able to provide a good translation of your questions.
  9.    #9  
    Has died PALM Pixi!Has changed a little NV ITEM that there would be an Internet,
    After that phone has restart and reboots on logo PALM! PC it is not defined!
    Only by pressing D+0(@) it is defined as "Qualcomm CDMA Technologies MSM" in other cases it is not defined!
    But I do not know what the driver for it are necessary! And it will carry out what function!
    pull battery out.
    then hold down the volume up button.
    put battery back in.
    then plug usb cable into phone.

the phone should be in usb mode, and the webos doctor will recognize the device.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by GarrettQ View Post
    pull battery out.
    then hold down the volume up button.
    put battery back in.
    then plug usb cable into phone.

the phone should be in usb mode, and the webos doctor will recognize the device.
    If it is possible so simply to make, I did not ask a question!
    Déjà vu
    cannabiz, you posted again in english. Maybe you have an automatic translator? Try posting in russian as johncc suggested.

What happens if you just keep the volume up button while it is restarting? Keep it always pressed, it should eventually enter usb mode.
    It sounds like he was trying to modify his phone to work on a different network, but messed something up.

I wonder if he is using a translator to translate our responses to russian as well.
  15.    #15  
    Хорошо буду писать на Русском!
    Я действительно слабо разговариваю на Английском!
    Да действительно я полностью отвязывал телефон от оператора Sprint! Снять активацию не составляет труд! Я делал ее через команды в Ubuntu! Это все прошло удачно! Следующим этапом нужно было настроить под сеть и настроить интернет на нем! Но не на EVDO а на 1x!
    С PALM Pre все хорошо получалось. Я не малое количество их сделал! Решил через QXDM подправить NV ITEM по принципу Pre. В итоге, перезагрузил телефон и получил такую проблему!
    Телефон не включается не в один режим загрузки! Я и держал и отпускал клавиши и вставлял батарейку нечего! Появляется значок батарейки с вопросом, висит, в течение 1-2 сек. и опять перезагружается! А если вставляешь батарейку, он показывает заставку PALM, так же на 1-2 сек и перезагружается! Пробовал всевозможные комбинации и только на двух компьютер начал видеть телефон!
    1С вытащенной батарейки зажимаю I и вставляю кабель – в диспетчере устройств не опознанное устройство Palm. Но он всеравно, перезапускается через 1-2 сек
    2С вытащенной батарейки нажимаю D+0(@) – в диспетчере устройств появляется новое устройство «Qualcomm CDMA Technologies MSM». В этот момент телефон не перезагружается, экран не горит. Но я не могу для него найти драйвера!
    Может они смогут мне помочь восстановить Pixi. Тк часть OS работала отлично, а запаганился именно радио модуль после моего вмешательство в NV. Спасибо за понимание!
    One last message in english.

I tried this on my Pre and it did work.

* Disconnect the phone from the computer
    * Take apart the battery
    * Wait a minute
    * Plug the phone to the computer. You will see a large battery icon with a question mark inside (?)
    * While keeping the volume up pressed, insert the battery

I tried this several times and every time I got the usb icon.

I hope this work on the Pixi also.

Good Luck!