1.    #1  
    The Pixi told me today that it had to be reset, but that everything would be restored. What I basically have now is a brand new Pixi. I seem to recall that it said my apps would be restored. How do I get these back? I guess I can understand being out-of-luck with the Filecoaster apps, but I had paid apps as well. I guess I'll try 'buying' them again and see if it recognizes me. Can anyone shed any light here? Thanks!
    Can you restore your palm profile that would have been backed up before the reset, that should contain your apps I think.
  3.    #3  
    That' what I thought too. The restore process did ask me for my Gmail and Facebook credentials, so it seems to remember some things that were there, but the only apps that appear are the stock apps. Seems like a bit of an issue to me...I had only a few paid apps, but over a dozen Filecoaster apps. It would take a while to remember them all, nevermind downloading them again. Is this what normally happens?
    I think I read that if you download paid apps again, they will be free.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonylmiller View Post
    I think I read that if you download paid apps again, they will be free.
    webos will actually start downloading them on it's own if you sign into the same palm profile