1.    #1  
    Yup just saw a pixi on 24 i think they have been seen before on 24 but there was a good clear shot of the palm logo as well.
    24?
    Uhm, not a pixi if you are talking about the latest episode! there are quite a few posts here already on this. the one Freddie Prinze is using is a Treo.

Do a search, youll see screenshots I posted.... Most definitely not Pixi though.
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by chestvrg View Post
    24?
    You must actually be the little boy in the picture to not know what 24 is
    I'm still not convinced that the 24 sighting was a palm pro
    Sorry (063_xobx) We don't have TV at home b/c directv can not provide us (a 1964 home we have) and Comcast is too expensive (going thru a loan modification and must save some bucks) so we only have DSL internet connection at home ok, so not everybody knows everyone's problems and reasons for not knowing the name of a TV show, congrats you all have TVs at home.
    Did you ever think of putting an antenna up for free over the air HDTV? I did without comcast or sat for a few years with just an antenna. Does wonders.

Can do a nice unobtrusive outdoor setup with an amp run the coax into the basement and up into the first floor rather easily. An electrician can fish through floors to get it up to a 2nd flr from a closet if you're not handy.

Did that with my 1918 built house. Don't know why directv can't do that either.

As far as comcast being too expensive, I pay $80 for internet, cable, HD, hbo & stars. So many promos to be had and can be maintained repeatedly.
    Thx you for the advise on the antenna, yes I tried an indoor antenna a couple of months ago with this new digital thing and we do have an HDTV in living room but we just use it to watch movies. I will look into perhaps setting one up in the roof. Thank you.
    Don't know where you're located, but you can go here and plug in your info. It'll tell you where you're located relative to the broadcast antennas in your area. They'll even give you antenna recommendations.

Depending on your distance, quite a few people have done really well with this antenna. Unobtrusive and easily wall or pole mounted. You can also check out the clearstream antennas. After finding out what type of antenna you need from antenna web you can check them out and choose appropriately. I have a DB2 mounted on the back of the house. Does the trick really well with a small amp in the basement. You hardly need the big clothes rack type ones anymore, and if you have a chimeny, you can always attach it to the chimney for the best location.

OTA HD is pretty sweet as I have a tivoHD so I have the dual tuner card for cable + the antenna. great for watching OTA right off the tv while the tivo is recording on both tuners. and with the HD, i record a ton of movies off of hbo, stars and encore. haven't rented or bought in ages. And OTA is the best PQ out there as it's the least compressed.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Thank you crogs571, I'm located "ironically" in Metropolitan Miami-Dade County, City of Miami (a huge city obviously) but the thing is that since my wife lost her job, we have a duplex and are paying so much mortgage that we can not afford to spend not a single penny more, but this antenna idea sounds good, provided that I would only spent a one-time fee and then get a good reception inside our home to connect perhaps all 3 TVs.
    Chester Vargas - Palm VII, Handspring Visor, T2, T3, TX, Treo 650, 680, 750, Treo Pro ==> iPhone 3GS 32GB ==> Pre Plus at&t ==> Pixi Plus at&t ==> Pre Plus at&t
    antenna is always free. It's the old fashioned way. Before cable, everyone had those big clothes drying rack type ones on the roof. Turns out they actually work really well for UHF where the digital channels are located. So hook up the antenna, find a spot to bring the coax into the house, possibly a small signal amp and then a 1 to 4 splitter to get to all your sets. Small drill hole in a corner of the room or by a wall can often do the trick for simplicity's sake without the effort of creating an actual outlet.

You'd most likely be fine with the antenna I posted from monoprice or one of the smaller clearstream antennas (one or two panel). The antennaweb site will even help you with placement. You should be able to look up the tower locations relative to your house. Good luck. With the digital out on many tv's you can even get dolby digital for surround to your stereo setup.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Yes UHF signal since it's all digital signal now I had one of those rack type antennas up on the roof, but when the fascia was replaced last month the man who did the job told me I didnt need it and was tossed out, OMG I should have known b/c the infrastructure was there, I'll figure something out, thank you.
    Chester Vargas - Palm VII, Handspring Visor, T2, T3, TX, Treo 650, 680, 750, Treo Pro ==> iPhone 3GS 32GB ==> Pre Plus at&t ==> Pixi Plus at&t ==> Pre Plus at&t