1.    #1  
    France SFR Pixi Plus First Start
    1er démarrage d'un Palm Pre ou d'un Palm Pixi SFR

Love the beautiful GSM noise...

And I see Mobile Hotspot is standard.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    I really hope that guy changed the password immediately after creating the video or somebody else might wipe out his new pixi... :/
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    Nice, now give us UK users an unlocked version!!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Love the beautiful GSM noise...

And I see Mobile Hotspot is standard.
    It tricked me . I thought it was my phone recieving a message

Quote Originally Posted by Pulp View Post
    I really hope that guy changed the password immediately after creating the video or somebody else might wipe out his new pixi... :/
    yeah he must do that
    Quote Originally Posted by i_maq View Post
    Nice, now give us UK users an unlocked version!!
    I think will come a few months later a GSM US unlocked version first after AT&T launch May 11th??? But if it comes to the UK before, pls let me know Thanks.
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akitayo View Post
    I think will come a few months later a GSM US unlocked version first after AT&T launch May 11th??? But if it comes to the UK before, pls let me know Thanks.
    Hope so. Don't worry, if it comes to UK unlocked you will DEFINITELY be hearing more from me
    If it doesn't come to the UK unlocked, what's stopping you from getting a German one? I believe there are patches that let you change the keyboard layout, and the only difference between yours and ours is that Z and Y are switched.
    Global Posts
    397 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    If it doesn't come to the UK unlocked, what's stopping you from getting a German one? I believe there are patches that let you change the keyboard layout, and the only difference between yours and ours is that Z and Y are switched.
    Yeah I thought about that but I'll wait a month or so to find out if a QWERTY version comes out otherwise I'll have to import a QWERTZ version.