1.    #1  
    I hope this isn't considered spamming, but I would like some Pixi owners to let me know how my app is running on their devices. If there are any issues, I'd like to know about it. You can post it here, or just give review and rating in the Palm App Catalog.

The link is in my sig, but on your device just search for "NiceGPS" in the App Catalog.

Thanks!
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  2.    #2  
    I just thought I'd ask again, since the new map feature is available in version 1.2. Out of all those downloads, some of them have to be Pixi owners. The map centers and zooms itself really well on my Pre, but I'd like to know how it looks on a Pixi.

Any feedback? Pixi screenshots?
    Works well, its a nice little application in my opinion. I was able to find my position, email that and find my position via the map feature.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Worked well on my Sprint pixi.....found me in my office....was able to send it via email as well.....cool app!
  5.    #5  
    Thanks for the feedback. If it finds your location indoors, consider yourself lucky.

I guess it depends on the construction of the building.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.