1.    #1  
    so as of about a week ago my pixi started to not want to charge. I would plug it in and nothing. Wiggle the power cord at the charging port then it would charge. If I move it I lose the charge. Now I don't have the insurance with sprint. What are my options. Will a touchstone solve this? Will sprint fix it for free?
    I have seen this with my girls pixi she had the same issue, though it resolved itself. I did buy another charger and that might have been the issue. I would go to the sprint store and ask them to use one of their chargers there to see if it charges without any issues, also with a touchstone they have at the store. Atleast this way you can see if you need another charger, maybe use a touchstone, or if non of the above a sprint rep will see it as a product issue and give you another one free due to the terms of the insurrance policy.
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    do an interactive test. Open "device info" app. Tap the upper left corner to bring down the app menu. Select tests, then interactive and choose power test.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    phones with electrical problems tend to be replaced quickly even if you dont have insurance.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    I had the same problem, I just went into the sprint store and said the charger wasn't working without a question the lady reached behind the counter and grabbed me a new one