1.    #1  
    I've had the pixi for about 2 weeks now. I like the OS and the whole phone except that i've had to change the back twice. Not sure if i'm picking at the charging slot too rough but i've tried different ways of pulling it out and it just breaks every time. I actually just purchased the touchstone back because i was planning on getting the touch stone... 3 days later the metal piece that attaches to the magnet peeled off. Sprint told me they wouldn't replace the back because it's cosmetic. I looked on Palm's site for support but they just redirect me back to sprint. I'm thinking about sending it back to sprint when i still have the chance. Does anyone have the same problem? Is there a solution? Does the pre have the same issues?
    I had the same problem with my Pixi and the touchstone cover. The small metal plate just came off the rubber flap to the microUSB port. It appears to simply be glued on, and the bond between rubber and metal isn't that good. I tried gluing the metal tab back on using SuperGlue and contact cement, but after opening the flap the metal tab just came off again.

I had the sides of the rubber backing coming off also, so I went to the Sprint store and bought a new one for $20. So far, everything is working ok and the metal plate is still on the rubber flap. Now, I've been very, very careful when opening the rubber flap and I use my touchstone charge mostly, so that may be why the metal tab is still on the flap...
    cohoman

Palm Apps:

jVault and jChecklist
    Quote Originally Posted by not jsph View Post
    I've had the pixi for about 2 weeks now. I like the OS and the whole phone except that i've had to change the back twice. Not sure if i'm picking at the charging slot too rough but i've tried different ways of pulling it out and it just breaks every time. I actually just purchased the touchstone back because i was planning on getting the touch stone... 3 days later the metal piece that attaches to the magnet peeled off. Sprint told me they wouldn't replace the back because it's cosmetic. I looked on Palm's site for support but they just redirect me back to sprint. I'm thinking about sending it back to sprint when i still have the chance. Does anyone have the same problem? Is there a solution? Does the pre have the same issues?
    Yes!!! I have this problem with my pixi to. I have a touchstone case but no charger. I got the case because the phone feels to skinny in my hand. Anyway, my touchstone cover comes off all the time. You can take it to the sprint place and get it glued back on. With the regular back, they just gave me a new cover. Its really annoying, I wish they wouldn't have been cheap with the touchstone case.