1.    #1  
    I have been having issues syncing one event specifically through my Google calendar. I already tried a solution proposed in a previous thread by user smkcpa, which suggested that I make my Google calendar my default (it already was), then physically hitting the sync button. It didn't work, at least, it hasn't worked yet. The issue is that I have a recurring event, and when I input it in my Google calendar, it doesn't show up on my Pixi, or it does for a time, then disappears. When I input the event on the Pixi, it will show up on Google, but then Google has two of the exact same events, and when I delete one, even if it was the one that I had originally input through Google, it will disappear on my Pixi. This happened one other time with another recurring event, but apparently my Pixi has decided that it hates this one event more than the other. I do too, but my reasons are probably different

Has anybody had similar problems? Probably the best solution now is to continue messing with the calendars and see if something sticks; I just want to know that I'm not alone!
    Samsung SCH-a870 -> LG EnV 2 -> Palm Pixi Plus -> Refurb Palm Pixi Plus
    My wife has a Pixi and her calendar does just fine through Google. Have you attempted removing the Google Calendar, rebooting, and re-adding it?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by speedtouch View Post
    My wife has a Pixi and her calendar does just fine through Google. Have you attempted removing the Google Calendar, rebooting, and re-adding it?
    That sounds like a good idea. I will try that in the morning, and we'll see how that goes. Thanks for your help!
    Samsung SCH-a870 -> LG EnV 2 -> Palm Pixi Plus -> Refurb Palm Pixi Plus
    Having similar issues with recurring events and also with "other" calendars like contact birthdays not showing up on me pre.
    How did you get it to work?