1.    #1  
    does it have the heat issue that the pre has?
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Yes, mine gets warm when it's charging. But it's nothing out of the ordinary or extreme. Most cell phone's (even your laptop) batteries will get warm to the touch when they are recharging.
  3.    #3  
    this is true

nothing to worry bout right?
    does anyone know if there is any way to increase the brightness when the pixi is on the touchstone. I can barelly see it when it dims where on my Palm pre it was fully viewable.
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    does anyone know if there is any way to increase the brightness when the pixi is on the touchstone. I can barelly see it when it dims where on my Palm pre it was fully viewable.
    I agree. Just got my wife a Pixi and I'm rather annoyed by the dim screen. We share a Touchstone on the kitchen counter and it's difficult to read notifications without unlocking it.
    Quote Originally Posted by churro View Post
    this is true

nothing to worry bout right?
    No, nothing to worry about.
    The Original Owner of the AT&T Pre3
  7.    #7  
    yay i got my ts from radioshack for $20 no heat at all!!! well no more than normal when charging with cable
    I notice mine only gets warm when I leave it on the TS while the battery is fully charged.

PalmOS: Zire71, Clie NX70V, LifeDrive, T|X
    WebOS: VZW Pixi Plus, now VZW PRE 2

I use a touchstone charger on my desk and in my car, and I've got my Pixi almost constantly charging. It does get a little bit warm, but nothing to be too concerned about. My Pixi seems to get warmer when I'm on a long phone call (while not on the touchstone).

So far as increasing the brightness of the screen while on the charger, I believe I saw a homebrew patch that will do that.
    cohoman

Palm Apps:

jVault and jChecklist
    Global Posts
    161 Global Posts
    I just got a touchstone for my wifes pixi yesterday when I put it on does it show the little lightning on the battery or it doesn't do that for the touchstone..

nevermind I got my own answer...
    Last edited by jurias; 05/09/2010 at 01:12 AM.