1.    #1  
    man the pixi is awesome but the good games are on pre im sad
    They aren't giving it priority that's what happens to the "weaker" device
  3.    #3  
    To be fair, the PDK is going to have support for the Pixi, its just not rolled out yet. As always with this stuff, we just have to play the 'waiting game'. I would gladly switch to the Pixi Plus, if I had the option of PDK software.
  5.    #5  
    id switch for the wifi
    what about verizon nfl app or nba league pass? could we get those? does it require the bigger processor and ram?
    Quote Originally Posted by knic View Post
    what about verizon nfl app or nba league pass? could we get those? does it require the bigger processor and ram?
    If they required a bigger processor then no Pre could run it. Both versions of the Pre have the same internals besides RAM and storage.

If you want those aps, you will need to rip them from the Verizon WebOS Doctor. You probably need Verizon service for them to work though.
    There's not even a golf game. Very sad & disappointing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    If they required a bigger processor then no Pre could run it. Both versions of the Pre have the same internals besides RAM and storage.

If you want those aps, you will need to rip them from the Verizon WebOS Doctor. You probably need Verizon service for them to work though.
    that is not true, it is a well known fact that the Pre has a better processor than the Pixi.

Nevermind, I just noticed you said both versions of the Pre. I got confused because the OP was asking about he Pixi.
  10.    #10  
    I asked about the pixi as most games are pre only
    Quote Originally Posted by sracercelica View Post
    that is not true, it is a well known fact that the Pre has a better processor than the Pixi.

Nevermind, I just noticed you said both versions of the Pre. I got confused because the OP was asking about he Pixi.
    Oh, you're right. I forgot this thread was about the Pixi. Sorry for the confusion