1.    #1  
    Ive tried downloading several things like led torch on my pixi and it doenst work. Is there a way to know which apps are for pixi. Im getting frustrated finding everything is for pre.
    well it is called precentral and preware loll the pixi is not capable of doing as many things as the pre.
  3.    #3  
    when you look at webos quick to download apps, it says it will recognize either pre OR PIXI and you can begin downloading for either or. I just want to know which apps are pixi compatible or if anyone knows of a site or anything that will be exclusively for the pixi.
    I actually prefer the pixi and have noticed this too. I do not expect things like some types of games to make the transfer to the pixi due to screen size restrictions but imagine with a bit more time most of the comm/bussiness type apps will be fully compatible. Im not sure of all the hardware specs so cant chime in regarding the led flashlight problems(i have them too). I develop mobile apps for all platforms and have just started dev on webos so maybe in couple of weeks I can have a better answer. I have noticed that even some common list type apps wont install on the pixie with a message saying the app is not for this model. It seems to be lazy or early stage programming for those apps because the screen size would not be a significant difference. Hopefully all aspects of the app ecosystem will improve, this is sadly only one of the major issues. At this point I'm just coding apps I need without thoughts of the market place. If i didnt like the pixi so much I wouldnt even bother. As for a specific pixi only app feed, I am unaware of any.