1.    #1  
    Their selective ways of choosing what products to make accessories for is just baffling. And they have opted to not make any more products for the Pixi. If you happened to buy into their innocase for it you won't get a holster. And you won't get a holster for a naked Pixi either. This is my second phone they've opted not to make any accessories for. Would rather give my money to the cheap asian wholesalers. The Pre even has a full line of accessories, and the Pixi is right there with it on three of the four carriers in the US as well as in Europe and Asia. The Samsung Moment I can understand since it's a Sprint only phone, but the Pixi makes zero sense.

Customer137: The Pixi has beenout for many months now and the Nexus One already has a full line of accessories.
    Namita: I apologize, just one moment and I can find out more information for.
    Customer 137: thanks
    Namita: I sincerely apologize but right now we don't have any planst to come out with any products for the Palm Pixi.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Maybe they don't think there are enough Pixi users out there? You can't blame a company that doesn't want to make accessories for a device that they feel has a small market.
    it would be nice if the tabs on the Pre innocase weren't so prone to breaking off.
  4.    #4  
    I understand, I just don't see the logic in this one. If you go through their selections you see some phones with very limited availability. Single carrier cdma phones even. The Pixi is gsm and cdma with a halfway decent worldwide distribution. I'd imagine the Pixi has more sales worldwide than the Sprint Hero or Instinct do.

Haven't used any of their two piece type cases, pretty much just the one piece locking ones. I'd imagine in their attempts to create thin cases, the tabs on the slider type phones are probably a bit fragile. The other option is you go with the asian wholesale ones that are a little thicker, but they probably go with a thicker overall case as well.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.